- templates (more can be added)
- control office, etc.
- c:\windows\policydefinitions folder
- GPO files in sysvol
- linked to AD OU to sites, domains
- spefic settings
- local group policy
- group policy management console (GMMC)
- group policy management editor (GPME)
GPO changed on server witj PDC emulator role
DC can be changed in Group Policy Mangement
Best practices in creating GPO is to create in Group Policy Objects container first then linked it to the desired OU, avoid misconfiguration mess.
Use temporary GPO template for browsing policies instead of active GPO policy